To purchase now with a credit or debit card, click the SWREG Secure Payment button only once to transfer to the secure ordering area of SWREG. You can also telephone or fax your card details to SWREG, if you prefer. You should receive your product registration information within minutes.
Or, Send us a Check
We accept payment by check in £ Sterling. For orders of US$80 / €65 or more, we also accept checks in US$ and Euros. EU customers paying by check must add VAT at their local rates to the total order value. Remember to let us know your email address, so that we may email you the Taskline product key. Please send checks by postal mail to the following address:
8 Cross Hill
Or, Send us a Company Purchase Order
We accept company purchase orders only for amounts of US$80 (UKŁ45, €60) or more. Fax, or send by postal mail, your signed purchase order to the above address. Our conditions for accepting purchase orders are:
- Customers in the EU must add VAT at their local rates to the total order value.
- Your purchase order must include an email address so that we can email your registration information to you.
- Our standard payment terms are 30 days. If your company has payment terms of between 30 days and 60 days, then you must add 2% to the value of your order.
- If your company has payment terms of between 60 days and 90 days, then you must add 4.5% to the value of your order.
- We do not accept payment terms longer than 90 days.
Taskline is available in 2 editions. Professional Edition does everything Standard Edition does, plus the following:
- Multiple named sets of Working Hours can be defined, enabling different tasks can be scheduled to different time slots. For example, work tasks can be scheduled Monday thru Friday during the day, and personal tasks can be scheduled for evenings and weekends.
- Professional Edition supports different days of the week having different working hours, so you can finish early on Friday for example. Taskline Standard Edition uses Outlook calendar’s working week, which has the same start and end times for every day of the week.
- Taskline allows travel time to be specified for getting to and from appointments. With Standard Edition, one setting applies to all appointments. With Professional Edition, you can override this setting on a per-appointment basis.
- Taskline shows your tasks in Outlook’s calendar. Taskline Standard Edition allows you to show these calendar tasks in a different color, so that you can differentiate them from normal appointments. Professional Edition takes this a step further, and allows you to set different colors for different categories of tasks.
What if I lose my Product Key?
No problem. Just click here to visit our Resend Product Key web page and have your registration information automatically resent.
What if I lose my copy of Taskline?
Just download another copy from our web site. All versions will always be available for download.
Will I be sent a boxed product?
No. Taskline is downloaded from our web site. We have a policy of continuous product improvement and easy access to downloadable product updates makes this possible. It also keeps the software price down by removing packaging and shipping costs.
Return to top of page